Tuesday, April 3, 2007





I was Frank Burns from M.A.S.H., dressed as Sherlock Holmes, on a street corner in New York, and someone was giving me hell for tracking human remains all over their sidewalk, and I realized that I'd just accidentally walked through a chalk outline that was on the pavement, and then the construction site erupted in steam whistles and sirens that were all my alarm clock waking me up, and it was snowing again.

I would take being Frank Burns over another day of snow any time.

That was my morning. I just now made the mistake of asking Tyson what he was thinking about, as he seemed to be staring off into space,which is a sure sign that something abominable is about to come out of his mouth:

"I was just picturing what it'd be like if Celine Dion performed with Insane Clown Posse."

Goddamn. God damn him. I can't get this awful scene out of my head now. Hopefully you can't either, now.

No comments: