Sunday, July 1, 2007

I must speak quickly and with great emphasis on what is important, paring away those things which are not.

josh's fishin hat

Tonight Josh and Jared are treating us to the spectacle of fishing in the Bow River at night with butterfly nets. This is not something to be missed, and I must chronicle their adventures, as Jared and Josh are a modern day Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer, only with more comical results. Think: The Adventures of Mormon and Jew, but without all the religious-based nonsense.

jared!

Also: this is me saying out loud to the Crazy Lady: I like you. Lots.

This is me going to find alcohol to help fuel our shenanigans, for it is SUNDAY, the day on which all sellers of spirits seem to hide their heads for fear of being thwacked on the noggin by Certain People Of The Lord wielding thick books of onion-skin and cruel-looking flagellation devices. We will win this war, eventually, despite their entrenched positions of authority and their devious mind-controlling ways. Now this is me just being silly.

Wish me luck.

No comments: