Sunday, March 30, 2008

I AM, I AM, I AM SUPERMAN, AND I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING.

So, the move is over, and I am now co-habitating with a girl with whom I have been known to have sexual relations with, which is a first for me; so: yay?

No, really, all is good, the move is done, and now we just gotta wait for the li'l Starfish to stop kicking the Ladyfriend's insides and pop on outta there. It'll be like Groundhog Day, but without the extra six weeks of winter, nor will there be any sign of Bill Murray (thank Christ...)

Also: unpacking. A whole buncha that.

But I just wanted to take this moment to say: I was hoping that the new R.E.M. wouldn't suck. I was hoping it'd be better than Up, or Reveal, both of which really made me question my taste in music, y'know? But this? This is GOOD; not just 'better-than-their-last-album' good, but this might even hold up against Document or Life's Rich Pageant, and I gotta say, I was not expecting that.

So, I'm gonna go sit down now, and take a few deep breaths, and watch a few movies, and then maybe I'll get back to posting incredibly witty things for y'all to laugh about.

No comments: