Thursday, August 14, 2008

I turn my back for five goddamned minutes...

Apparently, American Apparel has opened a store in my neighbourhood, which means that I really have to start training my daughter how to defecate on command, so that when we pass by the shop on our morning walks, we can properly communicate our feelings regarding their douchey clothes.

A few quick things:

1. Tagging done truly old school.

2. The best song I've heard in a long time.

3. If you fell for this, you really deserved to lose however much money you spent on it.


4. Robert Downey, Jr. to play Sherlock Homes? Yes, please. Sacha Baron Cohen to play Sherlock Holmes, as well? Sure, why not?


5. This is possibly the most disturbing thing I have seen in a long time, and I'm a David Lynch fan.

6. ...and now, a man jumping on eggs.

Gotta go shave. Be good.

No comments: