Thursday, April 12, 2007

"All this happened, more or less."



So, Kurt Vonnegut went and expired without asking me if it was okay, and I have to say, that ain't right.

But, y'know, because it's him, I'll let it slide. This time.

Also:
Buffy: The Early Years, aborted babies are good for sumthin, and your public servants at work. Well, not mine, because I live in Canada, and our cops don't swear at you while they beat you senseless. They just beat you senseless, then charge you with resisting arrest.

I kid! I kid! Oh, the laughs...

May I just say here and now that I don't care how many people tell me it's good, I don't really care to watch Quentin Tarentino masturbate all over my face.

This here
Champion cd? Kicking my ass from here to I don't know where. You should all come to love it the way I do.



No comments: