Thursday, May 17, 2007

Eh...Miss?

B.R.M.C., Baby 81: yes, I know that they're just The Jesus & Mary Chain with leather jackets and pouting lips, but at least they're doing it well. Well...kinda; not every track's a winner, but I'm liking it, and it's better than any of that twee-crap that everyone's gaga about lately...


Twin Peaks, Season 2, from wherever I was then to wherever I am now: I have the last two epsiodes to go, the ones Lynch wanted to do on his own, after he'd heard that the show was getting the axe. With good reason, too, as after Lynch left and they'd revealed who the killer was, the show became almost unwatchable. There's maybe one storyline out of ten that holds your attention, although the episode directed by Diane Keaton deserves special applause for at least attempting to restore the aesthetic that the rest of the camera-monkeys seemed to have pissed on.


Also: I think Billy Zane just likes to wear tight pants, and David Duchovny is the world's worst tranvestite. I think.


These last two epsidoes, though...from what I remember, shit gets ALL kindsa effed up:



Anyway.


One week until Vancouver, people. One week until my baby sister graduates, and we're all grown-ups. I know, it's scary...