Saturday, December 8, 2007

Rod Stewart is not mentioned once in this blog, and I like it that way.

I'm alittle drunk.

It's been a while since I got myself a little drunk, probably since the last time I had a drink, the Crazy Lady made me crawl out of bed and brush my teeth because all she could smell on my breath when she kissed me was gin. Poor me.

It's all Josh and Kade's fault. They would not relent in pushing drinks down my gullet. I am the victim here. Even though they are botha delight to carouse with, I am clearly being taken advantage of.

I wanted to show you this silliness, and then this ridiculousness, and then this. But now I have to go shave my beard and my head, because I have to work EARLY tomorrow (1:00 in the AFTERNOON!! Who gets up that eraly? I mean early. Yes.), and then I must be presentable for our staff Christmas party, for which I must wear a suit.

It's true: I will be pretty tomorrow.

'Irregardless' is not a word. Stop using it. That is all.

1 comment:

Kade Krokosinski said...

i love you too chris! very very very much!