Thursday, December 13, 2007

(This is my whiny voice)

I am sick. It is not pleasant. I am not impressed.

Stuff:

1. OH. YES.

2. Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not in your head selling you Nike sneakers.

3. There's a giant hole in the universe, and I bet that's where all my apartment's heat went to.

4. Viral marketing for either: a) Mark Millar's upcoming title, Kick-Ass, wherein a teenager decides to become a superhero by putting on a mask, grabbing a baseball bat and then looking for trouble, or b) the imminent Watchmen movie; either way, meh.

5. Oh, by the way, that hole in the universe? Warren Ellis knows what it is.

That is all. I am going to immerse myself in a giant cauldron chicken noodle soup and neo-citran, and hope that when I wake tomorrow, I won't feel like a giant bag of turds.

No comments: