Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rock 'n' Roll Is Fat & Ugly

There's almost nothing worse than coming into work to find that we're playing The Rolling Stones or CCR on the stereo. Kids these days; they gots no respect for my own lack of respect for the so-called classics.

We've got a very short window right now between the HILJ collapsing into a drunk-baby coma and waking fully into a feeding frenzy. I swear, it'd be easier if we strapped a feedbag onto that kid...


Anyway; stuffs:

1. John Carpenter's The Thing, redone in lego.


2. I'd written Weezer off, considering their last few albums were utter shite, but I can't deny that this song rawks (and the video's pretty funny, too.)

3. Phillip Tolenado takes purty pictures.

Now I must go apply heat to certain chemicals to certain liquids so that my tiny homonculus won't expire of tuberculosis or consumption or, I dunno, bad air.

No comments: