Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Y'all are brutalizing me.


I've heard the phrase "Not My Problem" so many times today that I'm starting to think I'm living in an Ayn Rand novel; this is to say nothing of the fact that apparently it's perfectly acceptable in this city to completely ignore a pregnant lady who's on the side of a road trying to change her car's battery. Kudos, Calgary; no wonder no one wants to live here anymore.


(Thanks to Brandon, Grant, and Lee, all of whom actually helped my Ladyfriend out in her time of need. Each of you gets to be Jesus for a day, but without all the hurty parts.)

Of course, I'd probably feel a lot better if it hadn't taken me the entire day to realize that I'd put my underwear on backwards. I am a supergenius.


There ya go: my 100th post on Blogger. Happy bloggiversary or something. I'm gonna go celebrate by fighting psychotic rabbits for a while. The rest of you? You just sit there and think about what you've done.

1 comment:

BBBoris said...

Rayman!! My kids love that game.