Saturday, February 16, 2008

Guh.

Okay, so I seem to have fallen prey to The Clench once again, which means I expect the next eight hours to be filled with nothing but puking and shitting and generally feeling as though God stepped on me, causing me to get lodged into the treads of his New Balance Extreeeem cross-trainers (cuz, y'know, he wants to lose the love-handles...), so he's currently trying to dig me out using a rusty screwdriver which keeps jabbing me in the brain and triggering grand mal seizures that last for about thirty minutes and deprive me of any control over my bodily fluids.

Oh, and spiders. Always spiders.


So, um, until I find a holy man to beat these demons outta me, I'll be incommunicado for a couple of days. Don't come near me unless you know how to perform an exorcism.


(Ohbutlook
it's the most amazing movie to come out this year even though it's still a couple of months away.)