Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nobody mispronounces "Sodomania".

I was gonna regale y'all with further tales of our prenatal class, as well as letcha know that I STARTED A CAR ALL BY MYSELF (it's a big thing for me, trust me...), but I've just finished watching four hours of non-stop Aqua-Teen Hunger Force, and I'm not sure that the human psyche was designed to survive such abuse. My brain feels as though it's trying to squeeze itself out through my pores like toothpaste, and I think that there are tiny salamander finger-puppets smoking crack in my ocular cavities. Also, I cooked a mean chicken dinner for the Ladyfriend earlier, but I'm pretty sure THAT actually happened, odd as it may sound.

Seriously; you could make a fortune selling this shit on the streets. I haven't felt this effed up since high school.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go smack my head against the wall until the hurting stops.

No comments: